Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Canne Film Festival

I have set up my first fiance meeting with my first film producer for the Cannes Film Festival.
The film fiance guy is Italian so I hope the producer can communicate with him. Start by saying basic things
like hello-Ciao.
I have been invited to meet best selling author of a trilogy called NOC and to go on several yacht parties.
I am Cinderella this year and will just have to hear about all the designer gowns worn on the red carpet, latest mixology drinks being sipped, black jack winners and yacht festivities.
Next year I am going to Cannes with a film I helped with the funding.
Who knows, maybe a little acting role?
Life is interesting one day you are Cinderella in act I and then the next day, years, centuries (more realistic)
you are in ACT II!!!
I wonder what I would wear?
Must get ready working out to wear tight fitting Valentino gown (I can dream), elevator spike heels (never wear that high), hair done by Christopher McMillan salon (He is hair genius and must save up $$$$ so he might give me a appointment)and make up by some lovely artist to make me have movie star quality.
I hope I don't need lip plumping or face fillers yet. Can make you look like scarecrow tight face!
For now, I am in flip flops and short skirt as it is finally Spring in California.
I send you all a big hug and thank you for the wonderful invitations.
I will dream of going to Canne next year and turn that into a magical reality.

If you are French:
J'ai mis en place ma rencontre avec mon premier fiancé premier producteur pour le Festival du film de Canne.

Le fianicer est italien et j'espère donc que le producteur peut communiquer avec lui.

J'ai été invité à rencontrer meilleur auteur de vente d'une trilogie appelée CNP et d'aller sur les partis yacht plusieurs.

Je suis Cendrillon cette année et aurez juste à entendre parler de toutes les robes de créateurs, Lates boisson mixologie, noir gagnants jack et Festivites yacht.

L'année prochaine je vais Canne avec un film que j'ai aidé au financement.

Qui sait, peut-être un petit rôle agissant?

La vie est intéressante un jour vous êtes Cendrillon dans l'acte I, puis le lendemain, des années, des siècles (plus réaliste)

vous êtes dans l'acte II.

Je me demande ce que je porterais? Doit être prêt à travailler à l'usure serré robe Valentio montage (je peux rêver), ascenseur talons aiguilles (jamais porter ce haut), faire coiffer par Christopher Mcmillan salon (Il est le génie des cheveux et doit économiser jusqu'à $ $ $ $, de sorte qu'il pourrait donner moi un rendez-vous) et du maquillage.

J'espère que je n'ai pas besoin repulpant pour les lèvres ou le visage encore charges. Pouvez-vous faire ressembler à visage épouvantail serré!

Pour l'instant, je suis en jupe tongs et aussi court que c'est finalement printemps en Californie.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home